Re: Sarge neinstall (r3) for 64bits doesn't boot

On Sunday 12 November 2006 15:17, Aurelien wrote:
> I just downloaded Sarge (r3) netinstall iso for 64 bits, and it doesn't
> boot.

You have probably downloaded an image for the IA64 architecture. That is
_not_ a suitable image for AMD64 or EM64T processors. You need an image
for the Debian amd64 architecture instead.

For Sarge, see:
http://www.debian.org/ports/amd64/

However, at this point I would advise you to install Etch instead as it is
likely to support your hardware better:

FJP