Re: Debian cd .iso bittorrents offline

On Wed, 8 Nov 2006, Don Wright wrote:

I note the weekly bt-cd directories under [1]i386 and other archs are
empty. Is this because [2]bttracker is still offline?

No rush; waiting patiently for RC1.  --Don

[1] http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/i386/bt-cd/
[2] http://bttracker.acc.umu.se:6969/

Yup (partially that reason), they are broken. Sorry about the outage, bttracker decided to hate some of the disks so we're looking for a new machine that might hate them less. The torrents will probably be out a few days, since we're more busy with work on the cd building side right now.

/Mattias Wadenstein