Weekly CD builds for D-I RC1?

> Updated release planning
> ========================
> I will be traveling most of 5 and 6 Nov, so that will influence the
> release schedule somewhat.
>
>  2   Nov  Final build and upload of d-i
>  3   Nov  Switch links for daily CD images to etch_d-i
>  3-5 Nov  Final testing using other and daily CD images
>  4/5 Nov  Weekly full CD build

As Frans left yesterday for travelling and will have a less permanent
connection next days (he may briefly show up today, though), I feel my
duty to ask as early as possible:

Did this weekly CD build succeed as expected?

debian-installer migrated to testing as expected, which seems OK ;

If the weekly CD build is OK, we should probably call for more testing
focused on it.....