Re: Oct 30 weekly CD/DVD build failed

On Wed, Nov 01, 2006 at 05:19:58PM -0600, Don Wright wrote:
>I note the scheduled weekly CD build for 30 Oct failed during amd64 and
>source processing, as shown by [1]. According to Frans' timeline[2] the
>next scheduled event is the RC1 build on 3-4 Nov, so I don't think the
>weekly really matters at this point.  --Don

Yup, that's correct. The failure is already known about, and was due
to some re-org going on behind the scenes to improve the setup on
cdimage.debian.org. I expect to get a new "weekly" test build done in
the next couple of days. I'll add a mention of this in the web
page on cdimage.d.o now.

"When C++ is your hammer, everything looks like a thumb." -- Steven M. Haflich