Re: bt-cd and bt-dvd missing in i386 weekly-builds

On Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 02:33:51AM -0300, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) wrote:

>Hi,
>
>	A user complained in the #debian-br channel that he couldn't
>find torrent files for i386 weekly builds. I checked the directories
>and find out that only i386 and source do not have this directory.
>(And powerpc.tmp, but I think this is only a temporary directory for
>file creation or something like that).
>
>	http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/i386/
>	http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/source/

There is always a window *during* the weekly build process where the
new bt directories don't exist yet - that's what you're seeing at the
moment, I'm afraid. We don't have enough disk on the current cdimage
server to be able to keep multiple weekly builds around, so this will
happen every Monday. We're working on a fix for that...

Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,
Tongue-tied & twisted, Just an earth-bound misfit, I...