Re: 3.1r3 Error 404 (File Not Found)

On Wed, 6 Sep 2006, Richard Atterer wrote:

On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 10:23:58PM -0700, Jason Self wrote:
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/3.1_r3/powerpc/iso-dvd/debian-31r3-powerpc-binary-3.iso

I get HTTP error 404, despite the files being included in the
directory listing at
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/3.1_r3/powerpc/iso-dvd/

The same thing happens with the files in
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/3.1_r3/powerpc/iso-cd/

The reason seems to be that cdimage does a redirect to its mirror
ftp.se.d.o, but that doesn't (yet) have the r3 images. Matthias, can you
look into this?

Yes. This is true. I'm in the middle of building the torrents before doing a runmirror which will fix it it. I expect it to be working this afternoon.

/Mattias Wadenstein