Re: BitTorrent No data for testing CDs

On Wed, 5 Apr 2006, Joachim.Proff@web.de wrote:

Hello,

the BitTorrent download for the debian-31r1-i386-binary-1.iso CD does work fine, but the debian-testing-i386-binary-1.iso CD (for example) seems to have no seeders, maybe there was no data initialization. Thank You for Your help.

I've given my seeder a kick, and now it should be seeding again. The testing CDs are somewhat problematic though, since they get regenerated once a week, so the torrents are likely to be broken at least a day or two every week.

/Mattias Wadenstein