Re: Creating debian repository from dvd / cd sets

In article <[🔎] 4434C625.3080404@clubtech.co.za> davydm@clubtech.co.za writes:
>After spending some quality time on google looking for a way to
>transform a debian dvd / cd set into a working repository, I've come to
>think that I'm perhaps the only person silly enough to want to do so.
>Whilst I can find a lot on the reverse process (mirror to cd / dvd
>image), I haven't found what I'm looking for to be able to do the following:

I submitted a wishlist bug against apt-move with patch to have it add
the contents of directory (cd/dvd) to an apt-move repository, and
upstream replied with a way that should work without needing the
patch.  (Although it might try to delete the file from the directory.)

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html