Re: Re: CDs won't boot, give a failed crc, or don't give a menu

Title: Re: Re: CDs won't boot, give a failed crc, or don't give a menu

Hi Michael,

I know this post was from some time ago, but I had the same problem and was able to find a solution.  I found when burning ISO images w/CDBurnerXP Pro 3 you must click the buffer underrun protection off or it will not make the disk bootable.  Probably too little too late, but I thought I would share this w/you.  Of course, I spent many, many hours on this before I figured it out.

Regards,

Kevin Harris