Re: D-I Etch Beta2 - Status update (2)

On Wednesday 22 February 2006 23:46, Frans Pop wrote:
> Today the 20060218 builds have been installed for all arches, so
> tomorrow we will switch to etch_d-i for daily images and hopefully the
> test build of full CDs will also take place.

The links for daily CD images on [1] have now been switched to point to
the etch_d-i daily builds; links to daily "other" images now point to the
current official builds.

So, please run some test installations if you have time, especially for
non-i386 architectures. The results can be recorded in [2] in D-I SVN.

Full CD images will become available soon under:
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/etch_di_beta2

The only major change after this point will be the update of the 2.6
kernel to 2.6.15-7. If you see any regressions with that, please let us
know.

Cheers,
FJP

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
[2] installer/doc/devel/release-checklist