Creating bootable install CD on Windows XP

Hi,

I trying to install Debian LINUX for the first time. I have successfully
downloaded the netinst iso image from
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/3.1_r1/i386/iso-cd/debian-31r1a-i386-netinst.iso
and burnt it onto a CD using CDBurnerXP3 on a Windows computer that I have.
This successfully burns the iso onto the CD and I can see all the files on
the CD.

The next stage is to make the CD bootable. How do I do that? CDBurnerXP3
asks for a boot image to be specified. What file do I specify?

I've tried hunting around the various debian web sites for an answer to this
really basic question, but have failed to find one. Is there a very basic
manual anywhere that describes all these steps for a new user (who is
familiar with LINUX, but not Debian)?

Thanks

Paul Thompson

Checked by AVG Free Edition.