Re: debian-cd: patch to get installation guide from packages on local mirror

On Sun, Feb 05, 2006 at 12:52:09AM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
>Hi Steve,
>
>Here's the patch as requested. Let me know if you have questions or
>comments. If possible, I'd like to use it for the upcoming Beta2 release
>of the installer (hopefully later this month).

Looks sane; committed this evening.

>BTW: anything that needs to be done on the debian-cd side for Beta2?

I'm not aware of anything pressing, no. Obviously, let me know ASAP if
bugs show up in the daily/weekly builds...

"I've only once written 'SQL is my bitch' in a comment. But that code
 is in use on a military site..." -- Simon Booth