Official testing Debian DVD images errors and ommisions

Hello there to the Debian CD team.
My name is Nick Barkas and I am sending this email as there are silly mistakes in the dvd images (iso/jigdo) of official testing Debian on Debian cd web pages.
First of all, in the .iso web page in "http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/i386/iso-dvd/" there is no md5sum file included!!!!!!!
What will happen if a poor man's 8.6GB .iso's get corrupted?
He will either send you an email insulting you or he will not try official testing debian again,as his newly written dvd's will be worthless.
PLEASE POST AN "MD5SUMS" FILE IMMEDIATELY IN "http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/i386/iso-dvd/ "!!!
  Some guys (like me) are kind enough to use jigdo (with has md5sums inside), in order to save Debian some bandwidth.
I downloaded the 3 .jigdo files and wrote the md5sums in a text file and then I downloaded the smallest .iso (http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/i386/iso-dvd/debian-testing-i386-binary-3.iso) in order to md5sum it to see if the md5sum from the .jigdo  iso (http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/i386/jigdo-dvd/debian-testing-i386-binary-3.jigdo) and the .iso from the debian cd http web page were the same.
TO MY SURPRISE THE MD5SUMS WERE NOT THE SAME!!!
f96e0d1d90ebea07105e039c1b34eedc  debian-testing-i386-binary-3.iso (WEB page .iso)
c3a11951ba773adadeb1cd6ed9060ec2  debian-testing-i386-binary-3.iso (JIGDO .iso [# Template Hex MD5sum c3a11951ba773adadeb1cd6ed9060ec2[)

To me ,this means that either one of those 3 image sets are different or corrupted.
THE .ISO's ON THE HTTP WERE CREATED ON 19 January, WHILE THE JIGDO .ISO's WERE CREATED ON 18 January.THIS IS CRAP,IT IS NOT LOGICAL
TO HAVE THE JIGDOS ONE DAY EARLIER THAN THE ISO's ,AS THEY NEED SOME EXTRA WORK.IF THESE ARE DIFFERENT VERSIONS WITH MINOR DIFFERENCES, THEN MARK THEM AS DIFFERENT WITH AN APPROPRIATE NUMBER SUCH AS "debian-testing-i386-binary-3.01.iso" OR EVEN "debian-testing-i386-binary-3-19012006.iso", FOR THE ISO's THAT CAME ONE DAY LATER.YOU COULD POST THE FUCKING JIGDOS ONE FUCKING DAY LATER.THAT WAY YOU WOULD NOT MAKE SUCH A MESS,FORCING PEOPLE TO EITHER DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE ISOS OR DOWNLOAD THE OUTDATED(?) (DIFFERENT??) JIGDO ISO's.
SHAME ON THE DEBIAN CD TEAM TO MAKE SUCH MISTAKES.IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO DOWNLOAD ISO's WITH JIGDO AT LEAST MAKE SURE THAT THE ISO's IN HTTP AND IN JIGDO ARE IDENTICAL.
If the one of the 3 image sets is corrupted, then it is not a shame, but some people on debian cd should not be there at all as they show little attention on the post they are assigned with.
This thing does not occur on the stable (3.1r1) iso-jigdo dvd images.
Please provide new jigdos (based on the 19 January .iso files) in "http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/i386/jigdo-dvd/".For now,I am forced to download the first two dvd .iso files from your HTTP web page in Sweden (WASTING A LOT OF BANDWIDTH) and make an md5sum file (HOPING THAT NO ERRORS OCCURED DURING DOWNLOAD AND THAT THE IMAGES ARE VALID).