[nospamtome@ml1.net: .jigdo files for unstable/sid]

Does anyone know where Attila's images have gone?

----- Forwarded message from Yvan <nospamtome@ml1.net> -----

Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 21:19:14 +0200
From: Yvan <nospamtome@ml1.net>
To: debian-release@lists.debian.org
Subject: .jigdo files for unstable/sid

I want to download DVD iso images for Debian unstable / sid. Las time I
did that I used jigdo. .jigdo files were at:

ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/sid-dvd/jigdo/

but now I can not find them anywhere. I was searching for a few days
now, but no luck. Debian users mailing list has no answers either.

Are .jigdo files for sid discontinued?

P.S. I hope I got the right address, if not please mail me the right
one.

--
     /__/  /    \      ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **