getting debian

i know you all do good work.

i know you all are doing a lot for the world.

but, for the life of me, i can't navigate your web site.  i tried,
when i had a little time today, to download a bootable image of the cd
from your webisite, and i couldn't figure out how to do it.  i guess
"Download a minimal bootable CD image" doesn't really mean that, it
means read a lot of stuff regarding what a boot image is, and a link
to get it in swedish, but nothing to simply to click on so that the
image can be downloaded, that i could, for the life of me, find.

good job and everything i guess...

C. D. Strand
cdstrand@lazotech.com
www.lazotech.com