FSN unofficial CDs again

Hello,

Due to high pressure, I've restarted the building of our unofficial Debian CDs and DVDs. :)

Currently we have i386 and amd64 ISOs (CD and DVD sized, along with jigdo files) for etch and sid. I have no more space to build more.

You can get them from:
ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/
http://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/ (dirlisting is disabled, otherwise the files are there)
rsync://ftp.fsn.hu/cdimages/debian-unofficial/

And if you can reach ftp.fsn.hu's tcp/139 port, you can mount the whole server with smbmount, see:
ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/README.samba

This could help a lot if you want to try the images in VMware (or any other virtual machine) before downloading them all.

--
Attila Nagy                                   e-mail: Attila.Nagy@fsn.hu
Adopt a directory on our free software   phone @work: +361 371 3536