Re: ISO DVD Image

Dear Andrew and  Ganesan

Thank you for the quick reply, you are correct, the files are the correct size,
initially I tried to download the ISO images using Firefox 1.06, then I tried
using GetRight 5, both of the applications reported the small file sizes, I have
just tried FlashFXP and it is detecting the files as the correct size.

My apologies for any inconvenience.

Best Regards,
David Smith.