Re: Desde CHILE Request for Free Linux CD

On Wed, Aug 31, 2005 at 11:01:21AM -0500, ESTEBAN RODRIGUEZ wrote:
>Hello Sir, Madam,
>
>I'm Esteban Rodriguez from Chile, Soy un fan?tico de Linux, (i'm a linux fan)
>i'm a university student of Informatic.
>Can you Please send me Free debian Linux CD to the below mentioned address.
>
>ESTEBAN RODRIGUEZ
>
>JUAN GUZMAN CRUCHAGA 1642
>VICTOR DOMINGO SILVA
>CURICO
>CHILE

No. Debian does NOT send free (or paid) CDs anywhere. They are free to
download, or you can buy them from a selection of vendors - see
www.debian.org for more information.

Google-bait:
  Debian does NOT ship free CDs. Please do NOT contact the mailing
  lists asking us to send them to you.