Re: sarge-i386-1.jigdo error

I have downloaded binary-1.jigdo.  Should I download binary-2.jigdo &binary-3.jigdo as well??  My next question is, now after I have downloaded binary-1.jigdo how would I go about booting up into linux because I have already tried using the files that have been downloaded into the jigdo-win-0.7.2 folder and put them on a cd/rw disc.  Then I tried to boot it up into linux to download the rest by using get-apt-updated, but it wouldn't gboot into linux it just went into windows like as if I said to boot into the hardrive.

--Jonathan Throne