Re: testing CDs

On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 03:41:57PM +0200, Hugo van der Merwe wrote:
> http://www.debian.org/CD/torrent-cd/
>
> I also see, at http://www.debian.org/CD/, the following:
>
> (Snapshots of the "testing" and "unstable" distributions are created
> weekly.)
>
> Was this ever the case? Weekly unstable snapshots?

I think this note still dates from the time when Attila Nagy offered weekly
snapshots of unstable on fsn.hu.  Embarrassing... :-7 Unless someone proves
me wrong, I'll remove the "unstable" in this sentence shortly.

Thanks for spotting this!
Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯