Re: Bits from the CD team: plans for debian-cd v3.0

On 13/07/05, Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> wrote:
<snip>

>  11. CD errata support - a suggestion raised after the failure of the
>      first sarge CD build. After initial install, a new system would
>      (after asking the user) check in a known location on the Debian
>      web site for any known errata for that CD build.
Wouldn't this be better in base-config?  Not actually for part of the
CD (unless this is what was already meant), as everyone knows, ppp,
pppoe connections etc require additional configuration so it seems
base-config would be a more logical place.

My two cents

> [ Note Reply-To: debian-cd@lists.debian.org ]
(I'm not on the list, and I don't really mind if I don't get replies)

--
N Jones
Blogging @ http://nigelj.blogspot.com