http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/3.1_r0a/i386/iso-dvd/ does not contain valid ISO-images

Title: http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/3.1_r0a/i386/iso-dvd/ does not contain valid ISO-images

Hi folks,

Thanks for releasing the newest version of Debian 3.1

Unfortunately the ISO-images contained in http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/3.1_r0a/i386/iso-dvd/ do not have the correct size (one is 382.6 MB, the other one just 130.7 MB instead of the listed filesizes of 4.4 and 4.1 GIG!). I´m have tried both with Firefox and with IE, both with same readings. Is there something that I did wrong? I also tried to download via BitTorrent, but could not receive a single Byte.

Kind regards from Germany,

Klaus

PS: The mirrors in Germany haven´t yet mirrored the files at all.