Re: Missing library on all primary download mirrors for the woody-i386-1_NONUS DVD

On Fri, May 27, 2005 at 11:32:20AM +0200, Neven Lovric wrote:
>Sorry, no dumb user here. Try downloading the file from the primary
>Croatian, Slovenian, Italian and Austrian mirror and you'll see it's
>missing. And yes, I am using jigdo. And yes, I've been able to
>download all the other files except this one. And yes, I've been able
>to download the file after specifying a secondary mirror. So, as I
>said, the file is missing from the primary mirrors.

Hmmm. Looking on the UK mirror, the file

pool/main/libb/libbusiness-onlinepayment-bankofamerica-perl/libbusiness-onlinepayment-bankofamerica-perl_1.00-2_all.deb

seems fine. It's definitely there, and the md5 looks ok. In fact, I
can also see it just fine on all the mirrors you list. What exact
error are you seeing?

"Every time you use Tcl, God kills a kitten." -- Malcolm Ray