Re: Missing library on all primary download mirrors for the woody-i386-1_NONUS DVD

Sorry, no dumb user here. Try downloading the file from the primary
Croatian, Slovenian, Italian and Austrian mirror and you'll see it's
missing. And yes, I am using jigdo. And yes, I've been able to
download all the other files except this one. And yes, I've been able
to download the file after specifying a secondary mirror. So, as I
said, the file is missing from the primary mirrors.

--
Pozdrav,

Neven Lovrić <neven@lovric.net>