Re: Can Some One Please Do Me A Favor?

Il giorno mer, 25-05-2005 alle 14:11 -0700, Maxwell O. Yeboah ha
scritto:
> Hi, I am Max.
[...]
>  tut. because I don't have the CD set. I don't seem to get it in any
> of the shops near me here in Ghana. Can any one please help me get the
> remaining set? if so, please send me a mail. Or if you can send me
> some or all of the CD's, then pls. mail to:

Hi Max,
Debian does not sell CDs but you may find CD images for Woody and for
Sarge (the new release) starting from http://www.debian.org/CD/

There, you will find links to many CD vendors. Sometimes they will also
ship CDs via regular mail or a parcel service.

Hope this help,
Giuseppe