Thank you for contacting Coolera.com

Hello,

Thank you for contacting www.CoolEra.com. Due to our high
volume of incoming email, your email will be responded within
2 business days. Please use "reply" instead of "new" on all
reply email if possible. It helps our support team to easily
identify the conversation. Please always include your full
name, ebay item number, paypal transaction ID, website order
ID for easy identification.

Most of your questions has been answered on our FAQ pages.
http://www.coolera.com/faq.html

Some of the more popular questions are:

How can I track my order online? Is tracking number available?
http://www.coolera.com/faq.html#How%20can%20I%20track%20my%20order%20online%20Is%20tracking%20number%20available

How long does it take for me to get my products?
http://www.coolera.com/faq.html#How%20long%20does%20it%20take%20for%20me%20to%20get%20my%20products

What type of payment do you accept, and address for payment?
http://www.coolera.com/faq.html#What%20type%20of%20payment%20do%20you%20accept

thanks

Coolera.com
Customer Support Team