Re: Where do I find Sarge weekly CD images?

>> rsync://cdimage.debian.org::cdimage-testing/cd/jigdo-area/
>> or http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/cd/jigdo-area/
>  That's what it says on the web pages, lah, so why confusing? :)
>  Or do the web pages somehow need an update?

Apology, my low-tech weekly "get jigdos script" has no capability to
read the web pages :). After the crash, somehow the weekly sarge updates
went together with woody to "non-us.cdimage.debian.org::debian-jigdo/"

regards,

--
Rahmat M.  Samik-Ibrahim -- vLSM.org  -- http://rms46.vLSM.org/ --
Fetch my GNUPG public key at http://rms46.vlsm.org/pgp/pub.txt ---