Re: Future plans for sarge/testing jigdo files

> I'd like to ask what are the future plans of these jigdo files now that sarge
> is freezed. Are you continuing to updating them weekly up to final relase? .
> And what will happen when  Sarge is released?.

Well, for what I know, what we are building here are the testing images, so
that will continue with testing now, until the release and after the
release, testing is an ongoing thing, so testing cds will always be there,
except when the movement breaks things and while we don't fix them ;-)

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net