Re: [a26652@alunos.mec.ua.pt: debian boxes]

Luis Matos wrote on 11/05/2005 12:46:
> Sven Hoexter wrote:
>

>>On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 08:11:19AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
>>
>>This box seems to be the one from Opensourcefactory.
>>http://www.opensourcefactory.com/debian31.phtml
>
> yes it seems ... i found it there, but the page is all in german (i
> don't understand anything), i translated with google, but found no
> price, nor shipping avaiability.
>
> maybe you could almost translate it to me.

It basically summarizes various facts about Sarge. They also state that
their box will also contain a bonus DVD with various office, antivirus
and videoediting applications, including an unlimited trial of Main
Actor. The box also contains a Debian fan article (whatever that might
mean).

Their recommended retail price is at 29.90EUR (approx. 40US$ AFAIK). It
is only available through their resellers. Among them are:
www.ixsoft.de, www.linuxland.de, www.hoh.de, www.linux-onlineshop.de,
www.tuxman.de

> But once again, i think it would be nice to have an official debian
> sarge box. It would be nice beside novell's, redhat's, mandrake's,
> microsoft's boxes, in the shelter.

Right.

cu,
sven