I need Some help on debian Cd's

Hello debian people

I have some questions for you, I already downloaded the debian ISO CD`s Images with jigdo lite, when I was looking for the ISO images I found and used the ones on the Debian.org web site under Us link, I only saw 2 images, because of that I created 2 ISO Cd`s in a directory in a win2000 enviroment. My questions are:

This two Cd´s are the only ones I need?
Are there more Cd`s in adition to the 2 I already downloaded?
How do I burn these Cd`s from the ISO Image to make them booteable?

Do you Know where I can get some good books downloadables from Internet?

Sorry for my English, I traying to learn Debian by myself, I know that the begining is the hardest part.

Thanks

I really apreciate any help from you

¡Sé listo! Contrata el antivirus http://www.pandasoftware.es/tienda/?idpers=109&track=13920