Re: Bits from the CD team, 2005-03-16

Hi Steve,

Le mercredi 16 mars 2005 à 01:27 +0000, Steve McIntyre a écrit :
> Finally (again after sarge) I'm planning some major changes to the
> debian-cd package to make it more flexible and easier to use and
> customise for everybody. And (of course) faster! I'll post more
> details soon.

I eagerly wait for these details ... we're speaking of a new debian-cd
for way too long. :-)

It's possible that I may help. I'd like also to better integrate
debian-cd and d-i ... among the customizations that should be possible
is rearrange the steps of the installer (adding new steps, replacing
some, etc.).

Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com
Earn money with free software: http://www.geniustrader.org