Re: Jigdo .template problem

Dnia czw 21. października 2004 17:38, Richard Atterer napisał:

> [...]
>
> > >Jigdo version 0.7.0
> > >Mandrake 10.0
> >
> > Hmmm. Richard? Can you help here?
>
> Unfortunately not. :-/ This looks like a Mandrake-specific GCC 3.4 messup.
>
> So the only advice I can give to the original poster: Use the "jigdo for
> Linux" which can be downloaded from the jigdo homepage. That binary is
> statically linked, so you should not experience problems like the one
> above.
>
> Cheers,
>
>   Richard
A quote from Nirvana "Well, whatever, nevermind".
I've already downloaded the whole debian distro through ftp.  Sorry for it,
regret soing it, but already done it. :)

Anyway, thanks for your help. If it wasn't the speed of my net connection, I
would definetely try to download Debian through jigdo.

Cheers, and hope to see you guy on some mailing list when I will be using
Debian (why does Mandrake try to be "smarter then the average user"?)

Regards
Mike