Re: Re: Missing /media/cdrom0 dir during install

They made an update to the discover package included in the base install from
CD which no longer causes this to happen. If you are on the latest CD and this
is still an issue, then it might be a new issue.

The box I had this issue on installs fine with the CD after their fix went in.
That is maybe a month or so old CD at this point. I had an issue with the jigdo
this week so was unable to pull the CD this week which is suppose to have some
new version of the debian installer. Thus no expirence here with this week's
CD.

Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems
http://www.lueckdatasystems.com/