Re: Another about SID in ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/sid/jigdo/

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004, Alex wrote:

> I am a Debian CDr/DVDr vendor in Italy [...]
>
> [ snipped problems about sid ]

The Debian FAQ says:

13.1 Can I make and sell Debian CDs?

   Go ahead. You do not need permission to distribute anything we have
   released, [...]

As sid is not only not released yet, but it will never be, would it be
too much to ask that people forget about sid CDs once and forever?

Ok, sarge is not released yet either, but at least it's supposed to be
in an "always releseable state", while sid is not.

I still have some hope that those who produce and distribute sid CDs
reconsider about it and stop doing so.