Re: AMD64 CDs (was Re: New method for Packages/Sources file updates)

On Sun, Dec 05, 2004 at 03:23:14AM +0100, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
>On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 01:45:35PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>> Adding Reply-To: debian-cd, this part of the discussion is better off there.
>>
>> Goswin writes:

>> >Is the patch on your homepage or similar? I would like to setup a
>> >daily D-I netinstall build with debian-cd once the core debs and udebs
>> >are all there (and prioritize any missing ones).
>> >
>> >The current script to create the netinstall cd I use works but doesn't
>> >give the same result (like docs, help texts, ... on the CD).
>>
>> I've got a fairly old diff right now. I'll merge it forward and post a
>> diff later today - I have somebody asking me for amd64 CDs so I need
>> to do it anyway.
>
>Did I miss anything about this?  I would like to add those
>netinst images to my daily builds for ages but I never was able
>to make it build properly.

I've not really looked into the netinst changes yet. I've written and
tested regular AMD64 CDs and DVDs, and they seem to work OK at this
point.

>I also mailed you my old patches and never heard anything about
>it anymore.

Sorry, that was me being crap. They were a good start - thanks! I'm
planning to get some of the changes into CVS tonight.

Is there anybody out there?