Re: Debian Sarge Netinst

> But I still have one question; can I install debian sarge netinst with a wireless networkcard?
> The wireless networkcard has the wifi standard.

I did that some time ago, it was after the beta1 of d-i was out, during a
public talk about Debian where I showed, among other things, how one would
be able to install sarge.

What I did at that time was to boot from a USB flash memory device and then
install over a wireless network card.

I remember there were some little problems at that time, but I could
install, I suppose things should be better now. The key, though, would be to
have a supported wireless card ;-)

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net