Re: LordSutch netinstall CD

On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 10:34:16PM +0100, Yannick B wrote:
> I am hereby reporting a broken link to LordSutch.com netinstall CD.

Does anyone know of a mirror of these images? ISTR they worked quite well.
:-/ I'll have to remove the link otherwise.

> I also am wondering if there is a copy I could get of this .iso as I
> would have wished to install Debian on my computer, without burning 7
> CDs, without using an unstable version...

Hmm, I *still* recommend you try the "testing" installer at

This is actually a release candidate for the forthcoming stable Debian
release, and seems to be very stable.

If you install the "testing" release now, you can easily upgrade to the
"stable" release once that is out.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯