Re: About the weekly full CD/DVD images delay

I've read your text a few times, still have to ask... For Jigdo format do I need to wait through this weekend for the new installer build to be part of the Jigdo file, or is the weekend topic ISO specific? I guess I was of the assumption that Jigdo template files updated once a week usually, thus not sure how people could mid-week pull down the CD and receive the new installer, which at this point I won't bother with a new pull until the new installer is part of it.

TIA for clarification, someone...

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems