Re: Passworded zip for XFS installer?

On Thu, Nov 25, 2004 at 04:26:46PM -0800, Greg Webster wrote:
> ...in which the XFS installers are password protected zip files, with no
> mention of what the password is.

Hmm - look at http://people.debian.org/~blade/XFS-Install/ for the
password.

Maybe I should remove the link on the CD pages, but these images appear to
work (or did in the past).

> BTW, can anyone give me a link to a XFS-knowledgable AMD64-port (recent
> enough for EM64T support) debian netinst CD, if such exists?

AFAIK the new installer at http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
does not come with XFS support. However, if you have enough disc space and
set up the partitioning the right way, you can convert the system to XFS
after it has been installed.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯