Re: A sugestion to build CD/DVD

[ Apologies for diving into the discussion late ]

On Sat, Oct 23, 2004 at 06:55:45PM +0200, Richard Atterer wrote:
>On Sun, Oct 24, 2004 at 02:44:26AM +1000, Robert Parker wrote:
>> It's basically pointless.
>
>No, IMHO it would be a very good idea indeed! ;-7
>
>That's because *I* get all the hate mail from people who think that jigdo
>is buggy, fundamentally broken etc etc... ;-|

Hmmm. There is already a snapshot tree generated when the images are
made each week, and the jigdos point to that. Is that not sufficient?
Or are you talking about keeping the snapshot trees around even longer?

"Every time you use Tcl, God kills a kitten." -- Malcolm Ray