Re: Debian 3.0r3

On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 11:19:04PM +1000, Robert Parker wrote:
>Anyone have any idea of when/where the jigdos are for 3.0r3?

Yes. They're up right now on cdimage.debian.org and friends [1]. I'm
building the ISOs right now on cdimage.debian.org too, then we'll
announce them to the world and update the web pages.

http://us.cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-area/3.0_r3/jigdo/

"It's actually quite entertaining to watch ag129 prop his foot up on
 the desk so he can get a better aim."          [ seen in ucam.chat ]