r3 CDs

Rather than add more to the load on gluck or open, I'm building these
on my home system now. It's taken me a while to get the update CD
script working successfully, as this release is the first where each
architecture has taken more than one CD for binary .debs. The update
images are now built and looking OK.

The main build is happening right now, and will be finished in the
next few hours. I'm hoping to get it all released tomorrow morning,
barring any problems.

"I've only once written 'SQL is my bitch' in a comment. But that code
 is in use on a military site..." -- Simon Booth