Re: Jigdo .template problem

On Mon, Oct 18, 2004 at 11:14:21AM +0200, mikiwoz@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
>Hello
>I'e been trying to download the woody isos through jigdo, bot I keep on
>getting:

>11:05:30 (42.53 KB/s) - zapisano
>`woody-i386-1_NONUS.template' [29841902/29841902]
>
>/usr/bin/jigdo-file: relocation error: /usr/bin/jigdo-file: symbol
>_ZN9__gnu_cxx18__exchange_and_addEPVii, version GLIBCXX_3.4 not defined in
>file libstdc++.so.6 with link time reference
>Error - template checksum mismatch!
>The .template file does not belong to the .jigdo file - the
>chances are high that the image generation process will break.
>I will abort now. If you know better than me and want this error
>to be ignored, enter the string "42" to proceed.

Hmmm. The above errors look bad. It looks to me like there's nothing
necessarily wrong with the templates, but your copy of jigdo-file is
unhappy. It's looking for versioned symbols from libstdc++.so.6, but
is not finding them. What system are you running jigdo on, and which
version of jigdo do you have?

"I've only once written 'SQL is my bitch' in a comment. But that code
 is in use on a military site..." -- Simon Booth