Re: Please could you tell me how to download linux from your site

Hello,
You could carefully read the following page (and its links) and also the docs
at:
http://bittorrent.com/
http://btfaq.com/
http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/romeria/howto.htm
http://www.slyck.com/bt.php
(google is your friend)

I suggest you to download the "testing" release (different torrent
templates) , as it seems to be your first installation of debian. The
"testing" release (codename Sarge) is much more easier to install.
The torrents templates you should download to a new temporary dir at your
drive are at (for intel machines)
http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/weekly/torrents/i386/
When they are (the first 2 to 5 are enough for typical desktop) at your new
temp dir, launch bittorrent pointing to that temp dir or to each torrent
file.

Read the "testing" installation docs at
http://www.debian.org.br/devel/debian-installer/
Good luck