Re: jigdo problems (checksum error)

On Mon, Oct 11, 2004 at 09:43:27AM +0000, Russell L. Harris wrote:
>Running jigdo-lite/0.7.1 (GNU Wget 1.9.1; linux-gnu), I see many
>(dozens, if not hundreds) instances of checksum errors of the following
>variety:
>
>Error: `/mnt/pool/main/k/krb5/libkrb53_1.3.4-4_i386.deb' does not match
>checksum in template data
>
>I began seeing this error with the .jigdo and .template files I
>downloaded a week ago, and I am seeing the same error on the files I
>downloaded this weekend (the 10th).
>
>Last week, I tried several different CD ISO images from the i386
>archive, but the same problem occurred with all the images I tried to
>download.

There was a bug in the code used to generate the templates. The files
are correct and the templates are wrong. As a temporary workaround,
add "--no-check-files" to jigdoOpts in your ~/.jigdo-lite.

Manty, can you apply the fix I mailed you before running any more
CD/DVD templates on gluck???

"This dress doesn't reverse." -- Alden Spiess