jigdo problems (checksum error)

Running jigdo-lite/0.7.1 (GNU Wget 1.9.1; linux-gnu), I see many (dozens, if not hundreds) instances of checksum errors of the following variety:

Error: `/mnt/pool/main/k/krb5/libkrb53_1.3.4-4_i386.deb' does not match checksum in template data

I began seeing this error with the .jigdo and .template files I downloaded a week ago, and I am seeing the same error on the files I downloaded this weekend (the 10th).

Last week, I tried several different CD ISO images from the i386 archive, but the same problem occurred with all the images I tried to download.

RLH