Please could you tell me how to download linux from your site?

Hello,

Please could you tell me how to download linux from your site?
I download from a win98 computer but I want to install it on a newly formatted and empty computer.

I downloaded and installed BitTorrent-3.4.2.exe
Then I choosed =>  Official bittorrent files for the "stable" release on CD

... but all I got was a directory list...  like this one:

http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/torrents/3.0_r2
    3.0_r2/   24-Apr-2004 04:32      -

There is nowhere to click for starting the download process, and nothing on your page who really explains it.

In the end, I tried to start the btdownloadgui.exe, (windows or dos with url parameter) but no matter how I started it it failed...

Thank's very much for help.
Enrico.