Re: debian-cd doesn't build sarge (again)

Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

Hi Petter!

| Have a look at line 184 in the shell script available from
| /mirror2/debian-cd/tools/boot/sarge/boot-i386 on your machine, and see
| if you can find the syntax error.  Perhaps some CVS merge conflict?

I can't see any, and I tried a brand new copy of the sources. The
file ends there in line 183 with a fi:

- --SNIP--
else

# Isolinux config file.
cat > boot$N/isolinux/isolinux.cfg <<EOF
DEFAULT /install/vmlinuz
APPEND vga=normal initrd=/install/initrd.gz ramdisk_size=10240
root=/dev/rd/0 i$
LABEL linux
~  kernel /install/vmlinuz
LABEL cdrom
~  kernel /install/vmlinuz
LABEL expert
~  kernel /install/vmlinuz
~  append DEBCONF_PRIORITY=low vga=normal initrd=/install/initrd.gz
ramdisk_size$
DISPLAY isolinux.txt
TIMEOUT 0
PROMPT 1
F1 f1.txt
F2 f2.txt
F3 f3.txt
F4 f4.txt
F5 f5.txt
F6 f6.txt
F7 f7.txt
F8 f8.txt
F9 f9.txt
F0 f10.txt
EOF

fi
- --SNIP--

Just an idea: What about placing a $Id: $ some where in the headers?
Tomorrow I'll have a deeper look at it, if think it's a mispaced if..fi

Cheers and thanks,
Jan

- --
GPG-KeyID: 82201FC4
Available at my public sks keyserver sks.nerdcamp.net
Please report any problems using sks.nerdcamp.net!