Re: non-US

On Sat, Jun 19, 2004 at 05:01:26PM +1200, Philip Charles wrote:
>On Fri, 18 Jun 2004, Santiago Garcia Mantinan wrote:
>
>> I like the idea, there are so many medias now, that just building on the
>> smaller ones for compatibility doesn't sound good. I'm specially looking
>> forward to the double layer dvds, that would mean just one dvd with all our
>> binary packages :-)
>
>Double sided, double layered for sarge +1 ;)

Nice idea, but I'm assured that nobody is making double-sided double
layer DVDs any more - the manufacturing process is horrific and they
just don't last very well.

  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there
  must be exactly three terminations: one on one end of the cable, one on the
  far end, and the goat, terminated over the SCSI chain with a silver-handled
  knife whilst burning *black* candles. --- Anthony DeBoer