Re: non-US

> Maybe, yes. Or alternatively just drop the non-US area altogether.
> Manty, what do you do at the moment?

Right now we are producing cds without non-US and with main and contrib on
them.

One question I have is why is the contrib included, and if it is included, I
think it would be good to have them on the last of the disks, but this is
not supported right now in debian-cd, if anybody likes the idea and wants to
add this feature to debian-cd I think it would be welcome :-)

> Probably, yes. But *which* 700 MB media? I've had problems with
> Knoppix not fitting on some of the 700MB media I've bought. Of course,
> now creating the jigdo files is so cheap, it's feasible to produce
> multiple images/sets in the following priority:

I like the idea, there are so many medias now, that just building on the
smaller ones for compatibility doesn't sound good. I'm specially looking
forward to the double layer dvds, that would mean just one dvd with all our
binary packages :-)

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net